Complaints & Dispute Resolution
At Health Insurance Comparison, we do our very best to meet the highest possible standards in our work. Nevertheless, there may be times where you feel there are issues that have not been resolved to your satisfaction.
To ensure our valued customers have the opportunity to address these complaints, we have a detailed Complaints and Dispute Resolution Procedure which is available on request free of charge.
This procedure means:
- There is a way to have your complaint addressed;
- Senior Management will be aware of the issue; and
- Where possible, we will consider improving our procedures and services.
The following is a summary of our Complaint and Dispute Resolution Procedure.
- Let us know as soon as possible if you have a concern. If you are already on the phone to us, please let the consultant know straight away. Alternatively you can :
Email us at : email@example.com
Write to us: Attn: Customer Complaints, Alternative Media, 724-728 George Street, Haymarket NSW 2000 Australia
If the complaint does not relate to the service or advice provided by us but instead relates to the benefits or services provided by a health insurer, we will assist you to have your complaint heard and dealt with promptly by the health insurer.
- If we cannot resolve your complaint immediately, your concerns will be passed to a Team Leader, who will make sure that we have all the information and discuss your concern with you within 5 days.
- If the Team Leader is still unable to satisfactorily set things right, the matter will be referred to our Resolutions Manager who will independently investigate the complaint. You are able to speak to the Resolutions Manager at any time in the event that you are dissatisfied with the way your complaint is being handled.
- Finally, you always have the option to refer the matter to the particular Health Insurance Fund (where relevant) or the Private Health Insurance Ombudsman who can be contacted on ph. 1300 362 072 or by using the online form
General Queries and Feedback
For anything related to general feedback regarding our service or other feedback you may wish to send to us, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to respond to you as soon as possible.